Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend Update


Family decided not to do a turkey this year but look what my aunt broke out:



 

As you can see she already decimated a good portion of the chocolates before bringing this out after lunch (before dinner). These were cute and I'm sure they would make a great gift (my aunt certainly appreciated it).

After spending the day with relatives/family I left to go see the BF at around 11pm. He had wanted to go to H&M at midnight. He googled around to double check times and location and we saw a video from last year's Black Friday opening and it was madness. When we got to the mall we had to circle around for what seemed like forever to find a spot in the garage. His handicap pass was not an advantage at all, all the spots were taken! Finally when we got inside (around 1am) he though maybe the crowd at H&M had died down a bit but nope! There were lines, barricades and security patrolling the entrance of the store! We left around 3am completely exhausted (he practically had to drag me since I was falling asleep standing up, not to mention I fell asleep in the Macy's dressing room while he trying on stuff). By then the garage started to empty and you could see tons of parking spaces. I didn't buy anything (didn't plan to, Black Friday can be such a ripoff) but he did manage to score a sharp looking coat for a very reasonable price. Maybe next year I'll be better prepared and be able to take a nap before going. 


Flipping through ads/coupons/etc...is it just me or did Chuck lose some weight? A skinny rat is so wrong, they should be fat and plump! He's so deprived of fat that his hair is turning white! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't feel too bad that I couldn't go black Friday shopping.... probably not worth it!

    ReplyDelete